How to Change Your Homepage in Google Chrome
You can change your default homepage in Google Chrome and add multiple homepages by following the steps below:
1. Click on the Tools/Settings (wrench) menu and select Options.
2. From the Basics tab, select the Open the following pages: radio button.
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the URL textbox, type in the website address you'd like to set as your homepage. Click the Add button.
5. Add Multiple homepages by repeating steps 3 and 4 above. Click the Close button to save your settings and exit.
6. To test your changes, restart Google Chrome. Your default homepage(s) should show up.
Is your computer running at top speed?
Our free scan identifies security vulnerabilities and problems that could be slowing your computer’s performance.